Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1, What is the crime?

2, Why is the crime not successful?

3, What deter you from committing the crime?

In the video, a man tried to get money from the liquor shop. A robber entered the shop and said to a staff suddenly “give me your money!”. He had a knife and it was very scary scene. However, he didn’t know the staff trained martial arts. The staff got ready to fight and he gave the robber a high kick. Then, he took a picture by his cellphone which showed the number of the robber's vehicle .Therefore, the robber was arrested soon.
I will not commit crimes because I have both internal control and external control.I don't want to do that I think it's wrong, and My parenats and friends will be disappointed if I commit a crime. And I don't want to pay fine and go to prison.
Therefore, I will not do it.

No comments: